Terms & Conditions
The use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Crucial Four reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
In general you can browse our website anonymously and without providing any information at all. If you would like to place orders, sign up for promotions or events, or join our mailing list, certain personal information may be required. When you place an order we collect:
• Mailing Address (billing and shipping)
• Email Address
• Phone Number
• Credit Card When you contact us for customer service via email or phone we may collect:
• Email Address Uses of information The personal information you provide may be used for:
• Processing your payments and fulfilling your purchases
• Improving our customer service based on inquiries and feedback from you
• Improving our website’s products, services, promotions, and overall shopping experience
• Communicating our products, promotions, or services via email, mail, or telephone
• Detecting fraudulent activity Your information, both public and private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or shared with any other company or third party for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering merchandise purchased or service requested by you.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via 888-614-7044 or firstname.lastname@example.org and:
• See what data we have about you, if any
• Change/correct any data we have about you
• Have us delete any data we have about you
Site Use This site and its contents are provided solely for personal, noncommercial use and for no other purpose. Any downloading or copying of the materials herein is permitted for such personal, noncommercial use only. No right, title or interest such as materials is transferred to you upon such copying or downloading, and such materials may not be transferred to you upon such copying or downloading, and such materials may not be transferred, linked, reproduced, re transmitted or otherwise distributed or displayed, in whole or in part.
There is a possibility that an item may be out of stock before we are able to post an updated inventory status to our website. If this happens, we will contact you directly and provide you with other options, or inform you of when we expect the item to be available again.
Returns & Refunds Crucial Four guarantees your complete satisfaction with our products. We are more than happy to assist you in any way we can. If you have any questions please call us at 888-614-7044. Refunds are offered on unopened product returned within 30 days.
Orders for in-stock items typically ship within 3 to 7 business days, pending credit card authorization. We process all orders Monday-Friday. All products ship USPS Priority Flat Rate. All orders can be upgraded to overnight shipping for an additional $10 fee.
Local taxes, if applicable, will be added to your order.
Security and Storage
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell, trade, share, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include Crucial Four’s trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with lawful requests such as subpoenas, search warrants, court orders or in compliance with applicable laws, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Children are important to all of us at Crucial Four. We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. If an order has been placed by a child under age 18, without parental consent, please contact us in order to cancel the transaction and remove any accompanying information from our database.
Contact Us Email: email@example.com Phone: 888-614-7044